Thursday 24 January 2013

An apology


Super cranky lately. Unsure if its the change in the meds, the cold, the fact that break is over, or just having too much on my plate, but I feel like every little thing is ticking me off (thing, not people). I'm distracted. I'm losing things. I can't find the humor in anything. I can't even socialize normally.

Anyway, writing this as a sort of an apology to those who have to interact with me on a daily basis. I'm sorry I'm such a space case this month. I'm sorry if I seem distant. And I certainly don't mean to offend anyone or say anything thoughtless or hurtful. I worry about this, because I feel like my brain/mouth filter might be a little broken right now. Along with a lot of other things.

I'll get it together. I always do. Just, thanks for bearing with me in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment