Monday 4 April 2011

Missing Green

I spent the morning looking at pictures of rainforests, trying to ease the pain of what is, quite possibly the LONGEST WINTER OF MY LIFE. Yeah, yeah, its thawing now, but there's still nothing GREEN out there.

I miss the green.

I think I need to go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korup_National_Park

I didn't know there was a rainforest that was also a national park. You know, with campsites and trails and things. I guess I never really thought about it.

Saskatchewan is showing signs of life, however.

Dad: The bluebirds and the robins are out.
Mom: I heard the geese flying over!
Jaimie: I see a skunk!
Dad's car: THUMP

Me: Stupid skunk. .. .

Ah, the joys of springtime.

When I get home, I'm going to post a review of Biutiful, which dad and I went to watch last night at the Broadway Theatre. With pictures of our adventures! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment