Tuesday 12 April 2011

Kicking Around the Hometown

First, allow me to introduce to you, Sunday Dinner. It took one and a half hours to make this delightful shrimp creole and vegitarian (!) taco salad, and everyone seemed quite pleased with it.


It either looks really good or really barfy, I'm not sure. Either way, colorful food makes me happy ^_^

Jaimie being awesome.

 


Me today, looking kinda westerny or something: boots- thrifted, tights: zellers, dress:walmart, vest: vintage, necklace (its a dreamcatcher!) --I have no idea.

 
Some pictures in the yard





Pretty mural on the local coffee dive

The hellhole where I worked for a couple of months

The hellhole where I went to school for thirteen years. 

My sister in a tree




eerie

And finally: THE SIGN AT THE CEMETARY-- 
"No Additions, Alterations, or Removals Without Prior Permission of Village Office"
(ahh. . .that always makes me laff) 



No comments:

Post a Comment